Our Charter for members
Link U – Charter Document
Original document – 19/07/2019
Updated – 15/01/2020
The LinkU Mission Statement
Our aim is to facilitate bringing businesses together in an eco-friendly and cost-effective way, using modern technology.
How do we achieve this? Through technology!
Who could have imagined that since the World’s first mobile phone call was made on April 3 1973 by Martin Cooper, a senior engineer at Motorola, we would be able to connect by the touch of a button, making calls around the World in a milli-second? Well we can and isn’t it amazing!
At LinkU Today we want to make our joining process as seamless as possible.
Once on our web site: https://linku.today/ and you have had the opportunity to look through the various info pages, you have then made the decision to join us, go to this link: https://linku.today/join
- You will then be asked to complete our application form or we may have called you and on-boarded you.
- All membership fees are quarterly with a booking fee taken on signing up.
- We will require your full name, business name, address, postcode and contact number.
- Your company registration number & Vat number (if you have one).
- Membership can start from 18 years of age, to as old as you feel.
- You must be a resident of the UK.
- LinkU will hold meetings at predetermined times (A member of the team will call to discuss the group options and place you into a group suitable for you).
- Members of LinkU will run and mediate all meetings.
- All our LinkU meetings are to take place over the internet by video link, you will be offered certain time frames that suit your lifestyle, we will set up a login and password protected area so you can log in to LinkU. (under development)
- Each member will be the only type of their business in their group.
- Each Member will be the only business from their region within their group.
- We have a no abuse policy, should any abuse be forth coming, we will take a decision as to whether the abusive person would be removed from the platform.
- We initially offer a three-month contract, then followed by a month to month basis, having an immediate leave agreement with you, following your last payment.
- Each member is asked to attend all meetings they have signed up to.
- If a member is not able to attend, they should inform the host (LinkU) before the meeting.
- A member should make all reasonable efforts to attend, we understand that sometime unavoidable circumstances dictate you will be unable to attend.
- We ask that members think of their fellow group members and helping each other get the most out of their experience.
- Each member will have the opportunity to attend at least one super meeting each month.
- To attend you will be able to book on the website.
- The super meetings will be available from June 2020.
- Failure to attend after booking with no notification may result in a £10 administration charge.
- This is a fluid Charter document; amendments will be made and authorised by LinkU management.
Doc No: Ch 2 – 01/2020 –
If you do not feel you can agree to the charter please do not join the Greener network of LinkU Today